Jobs at LetZHelp
Looking for a meaningful job / part-time job in a young, motivated team? Then get in touch with us!
Instructor for first aid training (m/f) on an hourly basis
LetZHelp is made up of young people who have made it their goal to help other people. Passing on this knowledge is just as important as applying it themselves. LetZHelp now offers various courses in Central Switzerland and the Zurich area, as well as first-aid services for events. We also work together with several partner companies.
To strengthen our team, we are looking for several instructors for first aid courses and paramedic services with immediate effect or by appointment.
The following tasks await you:
- Independent implementation of first aid training courses
- First Aid Courses for Driving Licence Holders at Secondary Schools and Driving Schools
- BLS-AED-SRC Compact, Complete and Instructor Courses
- First Aid Instructor Courses
- Training for first aid for children / infants
- Training for first aid in long-term care
- Training for psychiatric emergencies
- Retiring the used course material
- Various administrative tasks
- Provide first aid services at events and functions
This is what you should bring with you:
- Basic medical training (MPA, FaGe, nursing HF, rescue, etc.) or experience in other blue-light organisations (e.g. fire brigade) (must-criterion)
- Already existing instructor certification (an advantage, but not a must)
- Willingness to do 5 – 10 courses a year (depending on demand)
- Driving licence cat. B and own car (must)
- High reliability, flexibility and ability to work in a team
- Enjoy working in a young, growing company
What we offer you:
- Basic training and all certifications
- Regular training and further education
- Solid induction
- Contemporary remuneration
- Modern infrastructure
- Short decision-making paths
- Young, motivated and competent team
If you have any questions or queries, please feel free to contact us on 079 102 59 17 or by
Have we aroused your interest?